Contact our sales and application team
Do you need a quotation?
What Becker & Hickl product fits your application?
- US & Canada: please contact our distributor Boston Electronics (contact form).
- China: please contact our distributor Dyna Sense.
- Please check our distributors
Becker & Hickl GmbH provides support for its long living software and hardware products. Below you find information how to proceed in cases when you need support.
Do you experience a software problem?
Our software is continuously extended with new features and corrected for bugs. Please consider updating the software to the latest version:
- SPCM, SPCImage, DCC: see TCSPC package
- SPCM DLL and LabView, DCC DLL: see TCSPC package
- (Warning: please check the change log for structural changes. In rare cases your own software might not work correctly after a DLL update).
- Do you have a questions considering software configuration? Please check the manual of the corresponding software packages.
For SPCM and SPCImage manuals are included in the TCSPC handbook.
- Still having questions? Please call us (8.00 to 18.00 Central European Time) or contact by email.
As a first step we recommend to check the chapter “Trouble Shooting” The bh TCSPC Handbook and our FAQ section.
Contacting Becker & Hickl Support via phone or email
In order to provide you fast help our support team will require following information:
- What hardware is used? (TCSPC module, laser, detectors, scanning system)
- For Becker & Hickl devices: please include the serial number (How to find the serial number?)
- Description of the problem: what exactly does not work?
- If possible please provide measurement files and screen shots or even videos
Remote desktop support
If asked by our support please download the “TeamViewerQS_BH.exe” file below. This file does not require installation.
If you already have a newer TeamViewer version installed:
- Right click the TeamViewer icon in the task bar and select “Exit”
- Then execute the download “TeamViewerQS_BH.exe” file.
- Please send us the displayed “Your ID” and “Password”
- Please make sure that your institution does not block TeamViewer connections.
TeamViewer – Quick Support 6.0