- Based on bh's multidimensional TCSPC Technique
- Up to four parallel FLIM channels
- Multiphoton excitation by Ti:Sa laser
- Non-descanned detection for deep-tissue imaging
- Overload protection of FLIM detectors
- Up to 1024 x 1024 pixels, 1024 time channels
- High efficiency
- Fast acquisition
- SPCM Online FLIM function available
- Simultaneous FLIM / PLIM available
- Data Analysis by SPCImage NG
The Sutter Instrument MOM microscope is a modular platform for imaging deep within live samples. It uses multi-photon excitation by a titanium-sapphire laser in combination with nondescanned detection. Due to its pulsed excitation source and its high modularity the MOM system can easily be combined with the bh TCSPC FLIM systems. Up to four FLIM detectors can be attached to the system. The signals are processed in up to four entirely parallel TCSPC FLIM channels. Due to the parallel system architecture, high photon count rates and short acquisition times can be achieved. FLIM data can be recorded with up to 1024x1024 pixels and 1024 time channels. Simultaneeous FLIM / PLIM can be added to the system by adding a DDG-210 programmable pulse generator.
Please see Application Note, bh TCSPC Systems Record FLIM with Sutter MOM Microscopes.
The bh TCSPC Handbook
8th edition, September 2019